Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Intro.

   Music and movies are my biggest passion; I also love reading any and all books . I listen to music almost every minute of everyday. A lot of my music varies in genre from industrial, heavy metal, Jazz, rockabilly, swing, classical, country; you get the idea. I listen to everything, I just like having an open mind to new things. sticking to one genre of music can get boring and I like to have different music for whatever mood I am in that day.
    I am a movie buff and I am one of those people that quotes movies in everyday conversation from time to time ( very geeky, I know). I have my own collection of movies and it is very large, many of my friends say I can open up a movie rental business with my collection. You can not ask me my favorite movie because I will go on forever about different movies and it will never end. I like watching all kinds of movies whether they are old or new, I actually enjoy old black and white movies and a few silent films. I love it when people recommend their favorite books, bands or movies because its like they are showing you a piece of their own personality and you get a sense of who they are. I hope to find a career that interest me in the entertainment business maybe work on set of a TV series or for movies, be a film editor or maybe a movie critic someday.
   I believe everyone has the right to happiness and no one can tell others how to live their lives. Being happy is the most important part of life, without love and happiness what's the point? I believe in being kind to others and doing what makes you happy no matter what anyone else may think, as long as you are not harming anyone else it's no ones business what you choose to do with your life. I believe in honor, respect, hard work, kindness and being the best you can be. Be yourself and enjoy life as much as you can. Take risks, live life, love someone, let someone love you, travel, help others who need it, don't make assumptions, be honest and above all be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment